Military squares are small spaces throughout the city dedicated to Manchester residents who lost their lives while serving their country.
- Bernard B. Barry (1893-1918)
- Roger B. Cote (1930-1950)
- Gerald R. Helmich (1931-1969)
- William M. Jutras (1891-1918)
- Francis P. Lally (1919-1943)
- Robert W. Lewis (1922-1942)
- Herman F. Little (1893-1918)
- Roland A Metivier (1919-1943)
- Bernard C. Mullen (1908-1944)
- Joseph Roger Raymond (1921-1943)
- Joseph H. W. Roux (1921-1943)
- Maurice J. St. Germain (1921-1941)
- Arthur M. St. Pierre (1920-1944)
- John J. Sullivan (1907-1942)
Click here for a map of all marker locations.